The research proposal has been submitted to the Match call of Health~Holland, an organization that supports public private collaboration, on the 20th of March 2020. More information regarding this call can be found here. Parts of the proposal were also be submitted to the different universities for financial support via the ‘Grondslagen’, and the researchers will contribute a large amount of their time in-kind. In May a COVID-19 extension has been submitted to Health~Holland. More than ten private partners already joined the consortium.
In the last year we contacted various organizations with a flyer and a brochure about the project proposal. On the 17th of September a meeting was organized for potentially interested parties to learn all about joining a PPP. On the 29th of September, another meeting was organized in Madrid (during the ERS Congress) to also meet international pharmaceutical companies. More detailed information about the research proposal was presented there. On the 21st of January a Deep-dive meeting was organized for those organizations that committed to P4O2. During this meeting we shaped the proposal further and set clear deliverables.
If you are interested in joining the P4O2 consortium, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Organizations that decide to join P4O2 will be asked to sign a letter of commitment, which also states the exact in-cash and in-kind contributions, which will be submitted with the project proposal to Health~Holland. All joining organizations are obliged to contribute in-kind. Small and medium enterprises are stimulated to also partly contribute in-cash, but are allowed to completely contribute in-kind. Health~Holland requires larger enterprises to contribute partly in-cash. Exact requirements can be found on page six of this document. We are now shaping the consortium agreement that Health~Holland drafted.
The proposal will now be assessed by the LSH Evaluation Committee. In May we expect the decision on the original plan and the COVID-19 extension. In the next few months we will also hear if the Grondslag applications were successful. It is still possible to join the consortium, so please contact us if you are interested in a call to discuss possibilities.